In order to take car for rent in Sumy, you need to have a minimum set of documents with you and meet the following requirements:
- The renter must be at least 25 years old.
Required documents for car rental:
- The passport;
- Driver’s license (at least 1 year of driving experience);
- Identification code (only for citizens of Ukraine).
Payment and transfer of the car for rent:
- Cash / bank transfer;
- The tenant pays a security deposit depending on the car class of the car;
- The rental time starts from the moment the car is handed over to the client;
- The minimum rental period is 24 hours;
- When returning the car in a dirty state, the tenant pays for the washing services 200 UAH;
- When the car is returned 3 hours later, one more day of car rental is paid for (or by prior arrangement, additional rental time is paid for 50 UAH / hour);
- The vehicle mileage limit is 250 km. per day. In case of exceeding the limit, an additional fee of 1.5 UAH / km of run over the limit will be charged;
- The car rental price includes only third party insurance;
- At the request of the client, it is additionally possible to purchase full CASCO insurance (+ 25% of the rental cost).